Surrey Photography Club Submissions: Bring your images on a flash drive to our meeting night. To insure that your digital images conform to standard please follow theses directions:
- Set your working space to the sRGB standard. In Photoshop, go to the Edit/colour setting.
- Be sure your monitor is calibrated. We will not make colour corrections or other adjustments to the submitted digital files.
- In Photoshop, go to Image/image size. Size your image to a maximum of 1400 pixels x 1050 pixels.
- Check constrain proportions and leave the re-sample box unchecked.
- For a horizontal image, set the pixel dimensions height only to 1400. The height will adjust automatically.
- For a vertical or square image, set the pixel dimensions height only to 1050. The width will adjust automatically. Click OK. Do not change the resolution.
- Now you can sharpen your image suitable for digital projection. Do not over-sharpen. Do not save jpg files during editing as image quality will be lost.
- Save as a jpg file once and only after all the changes have been made. Do not put any copyright information or any text on the image.
- NO Watermarks.
Please limit your submissions to 3 images per evening.
- All on acid free white mat boards.
- Maximum outside dimensions of mat : 16×20
- Print size: 10×12 or Larger
- Backing: all prints and mats have to have an acid free backing, use another mat board without a window cut in
- Attaching print to mat or attaching print to backing. Either way, use acid free double-sided tape. available at most art supply or photo supply shops.
Have questions? Please email email@example.com