- The name of the society is Surrey Photography Club.
- The purposes of this society are as follows
- to foster interest in photography,
- to assist and encourage fellow members of the society with their photography,
- to help create initiatives towards achievement in the art and science of photography,
- to inspire incentives for individuals in photography,
- to compile and disseminate information relating to photography for the use and benefit of the members of the society,
- to encourage photographic activities with other photographic groups, and
- to carry on the activities of the society without purpose of gain for its members; any profits or accretions that may accrue to the society shall be used solely for the promotion of its objects.
- Membership in the society is open to all Canadian citizens and landed immigrants. The society will not practice discrimination as defined by the Canada Human Rights Act, as amended. This provision is unalterable.
- On winding up of the society all net assets will be donated to the Canadian Legion, Whalley branch. This provision is unalterable.
Here, set out in numbered clauses, the bylaws providing for the matters referred to in section 6(1) of the Society Act and any other bylaws.
Dated May 30, 2006